The Best Swimming Pool Builders in Toronto
Investing in the right pool for your home and family is a big decision. A sizeable investment like that deserves the utmost attention so why take a chance and put it in the hands of anyone but the most experienced swimming pool builders in Toronto. At Seaway Pools quality is the name of the game and we will make sure that the swimming pool you are left with is of premium quality while giving you the best price available. The following are some of the reasons why Seaway Pools should be your go to name for swimming pool builders in Toronto.
Quality Pool Builders in Toronto
A pool is meant to bring you and your family joy for an extended period of time so why settle for anything less than the very best in quality. Poor quality can lead to a multitude of problems down the line such as, pool liner issues, cracks in the foundation and even more serious issues. Avoid these problems by investing your time and money with the right company: Seaway Pools. At Seaway Pools we use only the best materials and our experienced professionals will ensure that the pool you get is a long-term investment and not a short-termed one.
Pool Landscape Design in Toronto
A beautiful pool is nothing without the beauty that surrounds it and this is why when you choose Seaway Pools we promise to take the landscape around your pool into consideration. There is a reason why Seaway Pools has established itself as the premier swimming pool builders in Toronto and an eye to detail in the design of your landscape is a great example why. Let our group of experts design your pool and landscape to perfection and enjoy the full potential beauty of your property.
Variety and Customized Swimming Pools to your Needs
Here at Seaway Pools we understand that everyone has their own specific taste. Whether you want an inground pool or an above ground pool the options are in your hand. Let our construction team make your dreams come true whatever that may be, even if that dream is a spa in your backyard!
Excellent Customer Service with Seaway Pools and Hot Tubs
From the moment you decide to get your first estimate to the first splash of your pool, Seaway Pools is by your side. Having a pool comes with a lot of responsibilities down the line such as safety considerations, replacement parts and general maintenance. All these things can be overwhelming to you and justifiably so, that is why Seaway Pools is by your side every step of the way and beyond.
Commitment to Quality Pool Installations and Customer Satisfaction
Most importantly Seaway Pools makes a commitment to our customers. We are not just your average run of the mill swimming pool builders in Toronto. We are more than that; Seaway Pools is a family and when you choose to have your pool built by the best swimming pool builders in Toronto you become part of that extended family and can expect full support in any questions and help you may require. We commit to finding you the very best price and design so don’t hesitate, request a free estimate on our website today!
Swimming Pool FAQ’s
How much does it cost to put in an in-ground pool?
The completed cost of an in-ground swimming pool varies with pool size and features. Every pool project is budgeted, and is designed to meet specific costs. The fact is, an in-ground pool is a long-term investment, with benefits for the entire family. For an accurate cost estimate on your dream swimming pool, call one of the specialists at Seaway Pools & Hot Tubs at 905-294-8030.
Is it worth installing a pool?
A backyard pool can be a valuable long-term investment. Beyond the fabulous physical amenities, a pool can also provide many years of family get-togethers, wellness benefits, and entertainment.
The Benefits of Swimming Pools
- One of the biggest health benefits of a pool is low-impact exercise. For many, it’s even better than running.
- It’s a healthful routine for those who suffer from arthritis or painful joints.
- For homeowners seeking to improve cardiovascular health, swimming is the answer. Depending on your capacity, you can do laps with minimal body strain on the body. It’s better than jogging.
- Regular swimming is ideal for stress-relief – that weightless feeling is very therapeutic. Studies show that swimming reduces stress and anxiety on the body and brain, the ideal “feel good” exercise.
- Depending on geography, a pool can be used for a good many months, particularly with a good quality heat pump providing a comfortable swim. A heat pump could almost double the season.
- In the summer, there’s no better way to beat the heat than a dip in the pool. Whether it’s the early evening or late night, nothing comes close to a family swim with only pool lights and moonlight.
- A backyard swimming pool is one of the most affordable sources of entertainment, especially with a bunch of kids in the family. It’s also one of the better “staycations” a family can choose.
- For friends and family, a swimming pool becomes the focal point for the people you care about. From weekend barbecues to that annual summer pool party, everyone looks forward to it.
Are pools a good investment?
All things considered, a backyard pool can be a good investment for any family. In addition to the amenities, and added real estate value, a pool can provide years of health benefits, family time, and entertainment. As it is, backyard pools are one of the very best “staycations” – year after year.
In terms of real estate value, a backyard pool can be an attractive luxury feature for an interested homebuyer. For many homebuyers, a beautiful swimming pool and surrounding landscape can be a deciding factor when purchasing – it’s worth considering when planning and building a pool.
What is the standard size of a swimming pool?
When designing and building a swimming pool, one of the very first steps is deciding on the size and shape. Because pools come in unlimited shapes and sizes, design decisions are only limited by backyard size and project budget. However, there are some standard in-ground pool options.
Rectangular pools and “shaped” pools (like kidney shape) are typically in a 2-to-1 ratio (length-to-width). As for pool depth, there is much more flexibility – it all depends on how the swimming pool is used. A rectangular pool is usually 3 feet in the shallow end and 6 feet in the deep end.