Stain and Mineral Control
META BAN is a granular sequestrant that helps remove quickly water discoloration in swimming pools from the presence of metals such as manganese, iron and copper. META BAN can also be used to remove staining on every type of swimming pool surface due to metal.
1. Adjust pH between 6.8 - 7.2 and let the chlorine level drop below 2 ppm.
2. For pool water colouration, pour 150 g of META BAN per 10,000 L of pool water directly over the swimming pool surface. For stain removal, proceed to # 3.
3. Brush affected areas.
4. Add 150 g of META BAN per 10,000 L of pool water to a pail of water and apply the concentrated solution along the pool walls and/or in areas where staining is present. Where stains are most prevalent directly brush with the product.
5. Severe staining of surfaces may require up to 300 g of METABAN per 10,000 L of pool water.
6. Allow the circulation system to run continuously for 24 hours.
7. After 24 hours, adjust pH between 7.2 - 7.8 and alkalinity between 80 - 120 ppm.
8. Do not superchlorinate water for at least 72 hours.
9. Use the complimentary STAIN PREVENT on a weekly basis to prevent the reoccurence of staining of pool surfaces or water colouration.
Please, enter a valid value