Granulated Clarifier for Swimming Pool Water
ALUM CLARIFIER makes pool water sparkling clear.
ALUM CLARIFIER is especially effective for pool water that is very cloudy or coloured by the presence of metal.
1. Fill the pool above skimmer. Adjust parameters at recommended levels.
Free Available Chlorine:1.0 – 2.0 ppm
H: 7.2 – 7.8
2. Stop the filtration system and put the filter in recirculate (or whirlpool) position. Start the system.
3. Add 400 g of CLARIFIER ALUM per 10,000 L of pool water. Sprinkle the required quantity directly on the surface of water.
4. Recirculate pool water for 4 to 6 hours. Stop filter and allow water to remain undisturbed preferably overnight to allow debris to deposit to bottom of pool.
5. Remove residue by putting filtration system in drain (or waste) position and vacuuming.
6. Readjust water parameters. Use pH Plus to increase water pH, since using CLARIFIER ALUM decreases pH. Use approximately 200 g of pH Plus per 500 g of CLARIFIER ALUM to reach pH levels of 7.2 to 7.8.
Please, enter a valid value