The perfect solution to a hole or leak in your pool liner.
Quickly and easily fix your vinyl pool liner by yourself using the Boxer all-in-one vinyl pool liner repair kit.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean.
- Always wear goggles and a facemask when making liner repairs underwater.
- Cut patch with round corners
For Light Gauge Vinyls and Inflatables
- Apply adhesive to your cut patch sparingly, press firmly onto surface needing repair.
- Dry for 24 Hours
For Underwater Repairs
- Place adhesive on cut patch.
- Fold patch onto itself
- Once you have reached the damaged area, unfold patch, quickly press patch to area, ensuring to firmly squeeze out any water bubbles.
- Leave patch untouched for 48 hours
- It will take 4-7 days for full cure to occur.