ELIMINATE™ is a liquid concentrate formulated to prevent and inhibit corrosion on hot tub surfaces, fixtures, and equipment. Add an entire 500 mL bottle at every hot tub start-up.
Available size : 500ml - Compatible with sanitizer systems
pH : 2.0
Beachcomber Eliminate sequesters metals and minerals so they don't stick to surfaces such as jets, heating elements, filters and other components of your hot tub. It keeps traces of metals and minerals like Zinc, Magnesium, Iron and Manganese or Copper floating in solution by forming a protective coating around them, rendering them harmless to your equipment and surrounding area in your hot tub. Eliminate is a preventative measure that lasts through until draining time, to help keep water conditioned and clear.
- Eliminate is most effective when the required dosage is first diluted in a bucket of water and then added to the hot tub
- Prevent rust and corrosion by adding Eliminate during initial fill up or after your hot tub has been drained and refill again
- Use the complete contents of this bottle upon initial fill up. Add Eliminate into the centre of the hot tub with the circulation system running
- Keeping your calcium level in range helps to ensure that the hot tub water doesn't become unbalanced and cause damage to the equipment inside the hot tub. Use Beachcomber's Protect to raise the calcium level in your hot tub. The ideal range is 150-200 ppm.
- Eliminate is compatible with sanitizer systems and is not affected by chlorine or bromine. Add Beachcomber Eliminate on start up and the more concentred stain and scale inhibitor Eliminate Plus weekly directly to hot tub water, with the circulation system running.
- Make sure you monitor the time between additions of Eliminate and Eliminate Plus (6-8 hours). Adding them too close together can cloud the hot tub water.