The Secret to a Perfect Winter Hot Tub Party
- Atmosphere: A snowy, winterized backyard can actually be the perfect backdrop to your party. Enhance the atmosphere with twinkle lights and winter-themed accessories like cardboard snowmen.
- Food & Beverages: Warm beverages like hot cocoa or warm apple cider are sure-bets that people will enjoy. Easy, warm snacks work well, such as pig-in-a-blanket or pizza slices.
- Convenience: Please your guests by purchasing a removable spa shelf where guests can store their drinks and have easy access while they’re enjoying the tub.
- Comfort: Inflatable water-proof hot tub pillows are a great way to enhance the comfort levels for you and your guests. These pillows can be purchased in a variety of sizes and colours.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy crystals are a great way to set the mood and make sure the hot tub is not only looking great, but smelling great too! At Seaway Pools & Tubs we have plenty of scents to choose from.
- Sunscreen: Although it may be cold outside, you still need to use sunscreen for winter parties! UV rays don’t go away in the winter, so make sure that your skin and your guests’ skin is protected with waterproof SPF of minimum 30.
- Set the Mood: Music can truly make a party. Set up a playlist in advance that you know your guests will love.
- Make sure your guests stay warm! A winter hot tub party cannot be perfect if guests are left cold. Ensure you’re prepared by having 2 towels per person setup close to the hot tub. Consider providing warm clothing, socks, and blankets as well. Heating lamps and bonfires are also nice touches.
- After-party: After your party has had a nice soak in the hot tub, you may want to consider setting up an indoor room for them to relax in.
- Light the Fireplace: Light the fireplace, and your guests will be sure to come!