8 Reasons to Build Your Pool in the Fallpool construction must be done in the summer. However, having your pool built in the fall has many benefits.
Here are eight reasons to build your pool in the fall:
- Ideal temperatures: The fall weather is perfect for outdoor construction. You don’t have to worry about the construction team counting down the minutes until they can get inside since they won’t be overheating while they work. Plus, they’ll work faster and more efficiently since the temperature will be so ideal.
- Lower Pricing: Spring is peak pool building season and although you’ll get competitive prices when you choose Seaway, you’ll get even better prices in the fall due to the lower demand of pool building during this season. We lock down the current year’s price for your fall pool installation, instead of dealing with price increases in the spring.
- Skip the line: Pool-building season is year-round (if the weather permits) but most people wait until the spring to begin construction. When you build your pool in the fall, you beat the rush and while everyone is scrambling to get their pool constructed in the spring, you’ll be ready to swim yours.
- Tax Refund: Any renovation or upgrade you do can net you a major tax refund. A pool is a home improvement that you can claim when you file your taxes for the year. In a few months, you’ll be able to enjoy a nice dip in your new pool and a tax refund at the same time!
- Swim ready: When you build your pool in the fall, it’s swim ready as soon as the weather allows. Fall construction means your pool is ready in time for that one spring day when the Celsius hits 30+.
- Wait on the deck: First comes pool, then comes deck. You can have them built at the same time or if you have budgetary concerns, you can have your pool installed in the fall and wait to have the deck put in as soon as spring hits. Either way, you’ll have a beautiful pool and deck to enjoy in the summer.
- Landscaping possibilities: If you’re looking to rejuvenate your yard, the best time to do so is in the fall. While your pool is being built, the construction and landscaping team can add gorgeous plants and stone features that will spring to life (pun intended) as soon as the weather permits.
- Add a hot tub: While your pool is being constructed, why not add a hot tub? Hot tubs provide a myriad of health benefits and you can use it throughout the winter. The weather may not allow for taking a dip in your pool but it’ll allow for a soak in your brand new hot tub.